Your freehold holiday home and site in the “Le Clos Napoléon” holiday resort and village in the Hautes-Alpes
Get in touch with:
- Jérôme JARNIAC
- 00 33 (0)6 08 72 78 66
Would you like us to call you back? Please leave your phone number.
Region : ALPS
Number of plots : 14
Don’t delay! Only 6 plots are still available! Why not come and find the perfect holiday home for you?
Own a plot complete with holiday home from 128,000 €!
Buy a holiday home in the alps
Become the owner of a holiday home in the Holiday Resort and Village of ‘Le Clos Napoléon’! Follow in the footsteps of the Emperor, who, after his return from the island of Elba in 1815 made a stop-over in Gap, a town with a famously sunny climate (300 days of sunshine a year).
In the heart of the Hautes-Alpes département, along the celebrated RN85 road (the route Napoléon), le Clos Napoléon is located above the town of Gap, 900 metres above sea level. Facing directly south, the site boasts unbeatable views. Just 2.5 km distant, the town centre is easily accessible on foot, by bicycle or bus (there’s a bus stop just 300 metres away).
Make the most of top-end services and exclusive amenities
This residential development set in unspoilt countryside is open and benefits from on-site security all year round, making it the ideal place for a relaxing getaway. Its numerous assets include:
- A heated swimming pool for the exclusive use of residents
- On-site lounge bar – crêperie – ice-cream parlour
- French bowls playing area and children’s play area (ping-pong, trampoline…)
- Security guard/caretaker on-site all year-round. Secure access to the grounds
- Property lettings management service available
- Cycle paths, sign-posted footpaths and mountain bike trails accessible directly at the entrance to the development
- The Golf de Bayard 18-hole golf course, famous for its amazing views, is just 5 km away. In the wintertime, it is turned into a cross-country skiing area
- Winter sports resorts are less than half an hour’s drive away
Choose a holiday home that’s a perfect fit for you
Here, in this peaceful, lush natural setting, a few very lucky people – why not you? – will have the chance to own their turnkey holiday home.
Together we’ll work out which plot and holiday home are best tailored to your requirements. In order to cater to all tastes, we have a wide range of different options: 2 or 3 bedrooms with a surface area of between 35 and 63 m², a wide range of extras (pantry, additional bathroom). The properties are completely furnished and fully equipped with everything you need to move right in: it’s everything you could possibly wish for!
Our partner, French builder CHALETS FABRE, based in the Aveyron département, has a range of holiday homes on offer that are automatically covered by a five year building warranty.
Don’t delay – take a look at our show houses and register your interest in a home in a holiday resort and village that will delight all ages.